Stacey's Favorite Books

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Book Talk....

     Have you ever read anything by Gayle Forman? I hadn't, so I recently picked up If I Stay. It was only a couple hundred pages if that, so I thought it would be a quick, easy read. This little gem turned out to be quite a surprise. Full of emotion and insight, If I Stay will make you fall in love with Mia and her family and make you visit some of those hard choices we must make in real life with her. It will cause you to evaluate what you believe about death and what you truly believe about living. I found it to be heartbreaking and reaffirming all wrapped up in one. Stop in to the Waverly Public Library and check it out today!

AND.....It's going to be a movie!

Plus....there is a sequel....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?