Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday?

    Welcome to the Wednesday before Christmas! Are there any of you who are all done with your shopping, cleaning, wrapping, etc. and are able to sit down and enjoy a good book? I, for one, am not. I do, however, manage a few pages before I fall asleep each night! Pathetic, I know.
     I was thinking of asking you what your favorite book from 2011 was, but then I wasn't sure I could name just one for myself. I loved the Hunger Games series, Divergent, Anita Blake, series, Shiver, Linger and Forever....I don't think I read or started to read as the case may be, too many that aren't worth mentioning....I can't remember all of them though...Maybe I should keep an ongoing list to look back on like Janette does?...Something to think about for a New Year's Resolution....
    So, if you've got a favorite book for 2011 please share!! Leave a comment and let us all know what we should be reading in 2012...

Otherwise...
What's your favorite Christmas Carol? Again, I can't name just one. Mine include:

1. We Three Kings of Orient are
2. Mr. Heatmiser by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
3. Jeannette Isabelle by Manheim Steamroller
4. The First Noel
5. Away in a Manger
6. Jingle Bells
7. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?