Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday?

     It's Wednesday again and I am still in my No Reading, Reading Rut. How about you? Is the heat getting to you or are you reading up a storm? Tell me about it. Maybe I can find something new to pique my reading interest...
     In the mean time, let's talk movies. Have you seen any new ones lately? I watch a lot of movies with my family in our movie theater room. The favorites seem to be the super hero movies, like Iron Man, the Transformers movies, The Incredible Hulk... But some of my absolute favorites are the Jason Bourne movies. I've heard the new Spider-Man movie, The Amazing Spider-Man is great, too! It adds humor and super powers!!
     Then, of course, you've got some great old stand bys, like Big Daddy with Adam Sandler. My boys just die laughing watching this movie. Really, all of Adam Sandler movies are funny. Big Daddy also happens to be the movie the Teens are watching this week for their final Summer Reading Event.
     How about some good Disney/Pixar movies like, Up, The Incredibles, Ratatouille, Tangled and Despicable Me. Disney is loved by young and old alike. What are your favorites?
     The library has new and old movies, funny and sad, adventure and super heros, all available for check out! So, Beat the heat and stop in for a movie! Or a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?