Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday?

     Hey Blog Readers!! It's Wednesday again!! What's in Your Library Bag today?! I am always looking for new ideas on what to read myself... This week I thought I'd throw some different ideas your way. There is a book club at the high school that often requests books from us and I thought some of their titles looked interesting... Might be fun to read what they are for a new twist in your reading "diet"...Maybe these titles will even get you interested in joining a book club.
   
 Here they are:

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo by Stieg Larsson
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Two Kisses for Maddy by Matt Logelin
Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Why We Broke Up by Daniel  Handler

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?