Stacey's Favorite Books

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Here's an interesting take on a book review book trailer....

     Hey all! I see that I mistakenly talked about a book last week and then deleted the book trailer! Oops! I'll remedy that, but first I wanted to show you this one for younger aged children. The book is called Nick and Tesla's High Voltage Danger Lab. It's actually the beginning of a series, Nick and Tesla, where the kids do science experiments to figure mysteries out and the directions are included in the book so you can do the same experiments at home. My youngest son and I saw a review of these books on Kelly and Michael and thought they looked really fun! Now the library has them to check out!
    Since, across Iowa, we are trying to include more science and technology into our curriculum, I thought I'd include this new series here. Check it out and see what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?