Stacey's Favorite Books

Monday, September 8, 2014

Book Trailer Monday....

     I just finished reading Landline by Rainbow Rowell. She also wrote the young adult novels, Eleanor & Park and Fan Girl which everyone just loved. Landline is an adult novel with a touch of magic in it, unlike her other novels. I loooveed this one! I've always been one for a sweet love story and I definitely love magic in the stories I read. With this one, I got both, along with her light hearted easy to read writing style. There are parts of the story where one might get tripped up if they aren't paying attention because the narrator switches back and forth between present day and memories randomly in the middle of chapters. For the most part, it's pretty easy to follow and besides,  I really enjoy writing where the story changes perspective like that. But, don't take my word for it it, stop in and check it out for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?