Stacey's Favorite Books

Friday, August 19, 2011

From Our Recipe Box to Yours...

So, my family and I went to a birthday party a week ago and tried this dip! Let me just say YUMMY!!! I thought I'd share it here with you since I am making it for my anniversary party tonight! Enjoy!

Chicken Enchilada Dip
(2)

 Save 
 @ Email
Time: 16 min. (15 min prep. Prep.)
Courses: Appetizers
Calories: 92 / Serv.
Chef: Little Bee
Salty 
Sweet 
Savory 
Sour 
Bitter 
Spicy 

Ingredients

 Servings + Ingredient e Edit All
1 lbboneless skinless chicken (breast half)
1 tbsptaco seasoning
8 ozlight cream (cheese softened)
8 ozlight mayonnaise
8 ozcheese (shredded kraft mexican blend)
4 ozchili peppers (diced green)
1jalapeno pepper (seeded and finely diced)
1 dashhot sauce



DON'T FORGET TO STOP IN AND WELCOME OUR NEW TEEN LIBRARIAN, EMILY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?