Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday?

     Well, blog friends, What's in Your Library Bag this Wednesday? I have a couple of different books just waiting to be read, but with the holidays and my birthday fast approaching, I'm trying to plan a party and get Christmas cards done. So, I'm unfortunately not getting much read. I have been able to squeeze a few new movies in, though. That got me to wondering, are you not the big reader that I am? Do you keep coming back hoping that I will eventually suggest something that strikes your interest? How about movies? You know you love to watch movies? And I'm sure you always here that the book is better than the movie...maybe you aren't convinced.
     Here's a list of movies slated to come out in 2012. We have all of these books in the Library. Find one that sounds interesting and check it out. Then check back with me after you've seen the movie and let me know...was the book really better than the movie??

Hunger Games
One for the Money
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Great Gatsby
Fahrenheit 411
Breaking Dawn
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
War Horse
Sherlock Holmes: A game of shadows
Invention of Hugo Cabret
Admission
Anna Karenina
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire hunter
Odd Thomas
The Dogs of Babel
The Hobbit
The Lorax
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?