Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday?

Welcome to another Wednesday and another edition to What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday? Remember when I told you I was in a rut and kind of tired of reading the same type of book? Well, I did need a break, but I really loved all of the books that I read. I was reading young adult  novels focused on a dystopian society, like The Hunger Games. I found some titles on my own and read them, but while browsing Pinterest I found these other titles for those of us who are experiencing a "Hunger Games Hangover"...I thought I'd share cuz I know there are more of you out there than just me!

The Giver by Lois Lowry
Peter and the Starcatchers by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Matched by Ally Condie
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
City of Ember by Jean DuPrau
Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Dark Life by Kat Falls
Peak by Roland Smith
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Partials by Dan Wells
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
Legend by Marie Lu
The Barcode Tatoo by Suzanne Weyn
Life as we Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The House of Scorpion by Nancy Farmer
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Enclave Ann Aguirre
Gone by Michael Grant
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Under the Never by Veronica Rossi
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?