Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday...

     Welcome to What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday!!! I promise, I haven't forgotten you! Summer schedules have started and with my hours changing I've lost track of when is a good time to put stuff up here!! I will improve, just in time for fall schedules I am sure, but hey we'll get some interesting things talked about between now and then, right?! Right!!
     I am just about finished reading The City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. It's taken me awhile, cause I keep falling asleep at night. Go Figure! But, it is definitely worth the wait. This way I can savor it. I just love the main characters Jace and Clary. Really, I love them all; Simon, Izzy, Alec, Magnus,....vampires, werewolves, warlocks, shadowhunters, magic, true love...What more could a girl ask for?! Cassandra Clare delivers it all in spades in this, book five of the Mortal Instruments series. She even manages to throw in a few surprises.
     The previous book, City of Fallen Angels, ends in such a big climax that you are left biting your nails until this book, City of Lost Souls, came out. Now, in this story, you're on the edge of your seat most of the story wondering if Jace will ever be more than Sebastin's counterpart. And, whether or not, good will actually best evil this time. The odds are definitely against good winning most of the entire story. But, what good story ends peacefully?This novel is no exception. Nail biting until the bitter end. People get hurt and you wonder who will survive, because you must admit that sometimes the best stories do actually kill of important characters...You'll have to pick this one up to find out how it all ends though, because I am not going to give any spoilers. What fun would that be? :) So, come to the library tomorrow and get your name on a list!! It's worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?