Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A Turn of the tables...

     Do you have an electronic device that you use for reading? Do you have a computer, an Ipad, a Kindle, a smartphone? I'm pretty sure a great majority of us have something electronic to read on. Actually, I have more than one such thing. But, the real question is, "Do you use it?" More importantly, "Do you like it?" For myself, I have come to the conclusion that there is a time and place for everything. For the most part, I prefer reading an actual book to using a device. But, sometimes....a Kindle or an Ipad is very appropriate for the occasion. For example, when I lie down next to my kids at night, I don't need to switch on a light to read. When taking a trip, especially by airplane, you have only to pack one device instead of several books. If you are reading on your phone, it's easy to read while waiting in the doctor's office or on your lunch break, or at a kid's sporting event....
     Mostly, I think....




What do you think? What's your favorite way to read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?