Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday????

So it's Wednesday, and I am wondering what's in your library bag? What are you reading right now?

I am reading "Bet Me" by Jennifer Cruisie. It's a light and funny modern day romance with a strong female protagonist. It's a little out of character for me as I have been stuck in fantasy mode lately, but I like it. I am usually up for a good romance.

I don't typically read more than one book at a time because I am usually so in to the one I am reading that I take it everywhere with me just in case I might have a moment to read.

But, I do have several titles on a list to add to my library bag soon...
Needful Things by Stephen King
This is not the story you think it is.... by Laura Munson
Into the Wilderness  by Sara Donati
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Pull of the Moon by Elizabeth Berg
Welcome to Temptation by Jennifer Cruisie
Faking It by Jennifer Cruisie

So what is in your library bag right now? I love to dig in it with you and see what you are reading...

3 comments:

  1. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm!!! Jennifer Cruise sounds like maybe a new author to check out. I'm still stuck on Nora! I read a different author but usually in between I go back to Nora.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading "Quiet Strength" by Tony Dungy.

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?