Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What's in your Library Bag Wednesday???

So, I see it's Wednesday again already and I am wondering what's in your library bag this week? I finished the book I was reading and with the long weekend of camping I just did, I haven't really picked up another book yet. I am reading three magazines though...

If you know me at all, you'll realize I am never without reading material of some sort. Going without reading something would be like breaking my right arm and I am right handed. You get the picture.

Anyway, back to what I am presently reading. Side Note #2: Another hobby of mine is taking pictures. I am not an expert by any means, but I love to practice and learn. That leads me to the latest issues of Digital Photography and Popular Photography which are in my library bag to read right now. The other magazine I am reading happens to be Our Iowa which has lots of great photos taken right here in Iowa to look at and get ideas from. Plus, there are all kinds of  tips on fun little spots to take mini vacations to that are not usually too far from us here in Waverly.

I was, however, recently tracked down, here at the library and told that I MUST read Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati next OR ELSE!!! It seems that I suggested this series of books to someone and they loved them soo much that I need to experience them, too!! I guess Sara Donati just moved to the top of my list!

What are you reading or who's on your list this Wednesday, September 8, 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?