Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday??

     So, what's in your library bag this fine Wednesday in October? One thing in my bag is my IPod Touch. I went for a run today and listened to some of my favorite music: Van Zant and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Now typically I am either a country listener or I am also an 80s girl. I did start listening to music and really enjoying it in the 80s after all. I'd never even heard of the group Van Zant before I met my husband, Al. He has introduced me to all kinds of great music, including Southern Rock which is how I am going to classify Van Zant and it is my new fav. I listen to at least one of their songs every time I run. One of my favorites is "Goes Down Easy".
  As you probably know, there are all kinds of things you can have on an IPod Touch. I have games/apps for my kids to play, videos for them to watch, podcasts about running and podcasts about love. I have several folders of pictures I've taken. Kind of like a walking photo album.. I haven't actually tried to listen to a book on my Touch yet, but I am going to. Soon. What do you do with your media player? Do you only listen to music? Do you collect apps? (There's an app for that!!) Is it in your bag today like mine??


Speaking of music, part of the inspiration for the title of this blog was the song "Turn the Page." But, we here at the library are in disagreement as to which version is the best...Let's cast a vote. Do you like Bob Seger's version of Turn the Page...



or do you like Metallica's version?

3 comments:

  1. Darkly Dreaming Dexter is in my library bag this week. And I vote Metallica, all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expected to like Bob Seger better, but Metallica's sound won out. Video was depressing, but I like his voice quality.

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?