Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday??

It's Wednesday again my Reading Friends!!! I've had kind of a hectic week. My son had surgery and we're all still catching up around here.So, I thought I'd add to my list of suggested reads. What I mean by that is, good reads that have been suggested to me to read. The list just keeps getting longer and longer!! There are soo many good books out there, I'll never have time to read them all!!

Here goes....

The Girl With the Dragon Tatoo by Stieg Larsson
Tweak by Nicholas Sheff
Beautiful Boy by Nicholas Sheff
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Mysteries by P.J. Tracy and Nevada Barr
Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series
Dexter books by Jeff Lindsay, like the HBO tv series, but much, much better, so I've heard!!


That's all for now. Comment and let me know of any others I should add!! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?