Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday?...

     What's in Your Library Bag Wednesday my reading friends??? I haven't been reading a whole lot because I've been moving a whole lot, but I am always on the look out for new authors and new books to read when I finally do have a moment to sit down and enjoy a good book...
      I was shown this new reading website the other day and let me tell you, it is way cool. Go to http://www.yournextread.com/ and choose one of the book icons or type in one of your favorite books/authors and check out the selections of similar titles it gives you!! Then you can read a brief review of the titles and be able to see if you'd really like it. And you can just keep clicking and keep going and finding more and more books to read!! LOVE IT!! Try it out and see what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?