Stacey's Favorite Books

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Twitter Fun!

     Is everyone on Twitter except for me? I didn't really see much point....until today. I belong to a listserv of Iowa librarians and there was a posting from Carnegie Stout Public Library of a game to play on Twitter! Sounded intriguing....
     What you do is choose a book and describe it in 6 words (not 5 and not 7, but 6) then use #6wordDescription. Bonus points for tagging the author! Challenging and fun! Join me and see if you can do it!

Here is an example to get you started....

#6wordDescription This is what Happy Looks Like by @JenniferESmith - Watching sunrises with someone you love.

There you go! Happy Tweeting!! Oh by the way, my twitter is MomaCat06....Follow me!!...

P.S. If you don't have twitter and don't want to get Twitter you can join the fun and add your 6 word challenge to Facebook!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's On Your Mind?