Stacey's Favorite Books

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What's In Your Library Bag Wednesday...

What's in your library bag Wednesday??? This Wednesday I'm sharing some favorites of one of my co-workers, Beth...But which Beth is it?? Can you figure it out??

Beth's Picks

Any Jane Austen Book
Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
Crazy Love by Francis Chan
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Harry Potter Books
The Laura Ingalls Wilder Books
Sex God by Rob Bell
Walk through the Woods by Bill Bryson
The Stephanie Plum Books by Janet Evanovich
Making of a Quagmire by David Halberstam
The Best and the Brightest by David Halberstam
They Call by Coach by John Wooden
The Home to Harmony Series by Phillip Gulley
Tale of Two Cities by Dickens
Counte of Monte Cristo by Dumas

Beth has a love of lots of different types of books. She says it really depends on her mood what she will choose to read on any given day. She'll start reading a serious title and ruminate on it and get to thinking too much. Then, she'll choose a lighter, fluffy one to go along with it and give her mind a break.

Beth's father is a pastor and growing up, he would always have several books by his bedside. He'd start reading one and it would reference another and he'd start reading that one too, and so on. Now she says, "I am currently reading 3 books. I have officially become my father!!"

Leave me a comment and let me know which Beth is which???

4 comments:

  1. Both Beth's also have an older sister, know how to bake, like to run, immigrated to Iowa from another home state, run church youth groups, and have at least one son! Plus, whenever they answer the phone, they are often confused for the other =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are fiction books in this list, which is very telling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is Beth Buhrow...and if there was a book about chocolate I would be sure! LOL!!!
    Love many of her choices...Bill Bryson is AWESOME(could be because he is from Iowa!)Janet Evonovitch is always good for laughs...anyway, I'm going with Beth B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going with Beth B also-only because I think Beth P has listed some of her recent reads on her blog... and I don't notice any of them here... Just my guess!

    ReplyDelete

What's On Your Mind?